Tuesday 1 November 2016


A DIFFERENT CHRISTMAS BY KM LOWE

5 STAR REVIEW



Two of my favourite things to read about is a good heart warming Christmas story and enemies to lovers and this book is a combination of both of those things, so you could say that this book was perfect for someone like me.
It's a story of two people Sam and Luke who work together, Sam is Luke's PA and she thinks that he is rich, bossy and arrogant. She loves to hate him as he does nothing but infuriate her with his every request until they take a trip to New York and he shows her that nothing is ever as it seems.
Luke's character was so easy to like once we got to see how hard and miserable his life had been and how people made the wrong assumptions about him, I really felt bad for him. Sam's character was a little annoying at first with how judgmental she was until she had her eyes opened up to the truth by Luke's family but I warmed to her as the story moved along.
The story had me laughing at times and gave me a warm happy glow but it also pulled at my heartstrings with some of the emotions that the characters go through.
It's a great book with all the Christmassy feels, and a crazy hot cover as an added bonus!
5 amazing stars!

BUY LINKS
Amazon UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Different-Christmas-KM-Lowe-ebook/dp/B01KTSZ54I
Amazon US
https://www.amazon.com/Different-Christmas-KM-Lowe-ebook/dp/B01KTSZ54I

No comments:

Post a Comment