Monday 20 February 2017




5 STAR REVIEW
ALL IT TAKES 
BY
 CLARE DUGMORE


I understand that this a debut novel by Clare Dugmore and I agreed to read this book to give it an honest review. I was pleasantly by surprise at how much thought has gone into the story and that how well it was written for an author just starting out. The story is set in an area that is close to where I live and I loved the reference to the name of the local chippy take away of Tasty Plaice as there used to actually be one up the road from me called that so it made me giggle when I read it unless it's just a total coincidence? either way this is the very enjoyable story of Kian Murphy an MMA cage fighter who meets Megan Green Uni student while on a drunken night out, they both get carried away in the heat of the moment that they then both have to learn to live with the consequences of their actions a few weeks later when Meg finds out she is pregnant.
Its a story that is so emotionally charged that they have to go on a journey of learning to understand and trust in each other by letting their hearts be opened up to thinking that they are capable of being together no matter what others may think or who may try to get in the way, as the fame that comes with both Kian's job and lifestyle throws obstacles in their pathway to happiness. They are both stubborn to a fault but they both show they have loyalty and honesty in their favour and that makes their characters so easy to connect with.
A great read that I couldn't put down and a brilliant 5 Stars!

BUY LINKS
Amazon UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/All-Takes-Clare-Dugmore-ebook/dp/B01N4LXGMV
Amazon US
https://www.amazon.com/All-Takes-Clare-Dugmore-ebook/dp/B01N4LXGMV

No comments:

Post a Comment