Friday 18 August 2017

Title:Royally Cursed Series: Vampire Princess, Book 2 Author: Cameron Drake

 
Release Boost
Title:Royally Cursed
Series: Vampire Princess, Book 2
Author: Cameron Drake
Release Date: August 3, 2017
   

I’m in love with two boys, and neither one of them are human. Then again, who am I to talk?

It’s the summer before my Senior year and I’m in trouble. Besides needing to pass my driver’s test, I’m cursed with an insatiable hunger for blood. I have to be locked up when the urge strikes me, and the thirst is terrible. Only drinking the blood of a Vampire can sate me. Maxim offers himself to me. But it is another’s blood I truly crave. The blood of my ex-boyfriend Dylan. He hates me for breaking his heart. Little does he know I did it for his own protection. And because his Fae family might kick my butt. When he learns the truth about me, nobody expects what will happen. But how can I choose between the two? And none of it will matter if I can’t save my Kingdom. But first things first: I need a dress for prom.      
 
 
Cameron Drake is an emerging author of paranormal fiction. Vampire Princess is Cameron’s first book.
Look for the second Vampire Princess book coming soon, along with the Dreamshifters series, a new collaboration with young adult fiction author Kara Sevda! Mailing List| Facebook|Amazon    

No comments:

Post a Comment