Tuesday 28 August 2018





#TheEarlOfLondon #LouiseBay

The Earl Of London by Louise Bay is LIVE! Grab this sizzling, enemies to lovers STANDALONE today for a limited time release price of $2.99!


Prefer to Listen? Get The Earl Of London on Audio -->

Synopsis
Love left me off its to-do list.

I date. I’m all for giving guys a chance. I’ve just never met the one.

Until on a spring morning in the English countryside, a tall, dark stranger emerges from the mist.

Logan Steele is all tousled hair, hard chest and lips so perfect I want to reach out and touch them just to check they’re real. I’m sure that’s a thunderclap of chemistry I feel between us.

Did I mention he’s an Earl with a self-made fortune?

A billionaire who works tirelessly for charity?

And he’s so hot, watching him is like staring at the sun.

But like I said, love isn’t rooting for me.

When I find out Logan Steele is out to destroy everything I’ve dedicated my life to protect, the chemistry disappears and the hope that had blossomed my chest turns to rage.

It no longer matters that he quickens my pulse just saying my name, weakens my knees with a single touch and that he might just be the greatest kisser that ever lived.

I might believe in love but Logan Steele is definitely not the one.

A standalone romance.



CLARE'S 5 STAR REVIEW


Every time I read a book by this author I know that i'm in for a great read and The Earl of London is no exception. I really didn't think that I could fall in love with anymore of her hero's but I was so very wrong about that because Logan Steele absolutely floored me and totally swept me away. He's so dreamy and handsome, intelligent and charming and just who couldn't stop themself from falling in love with a man that loves and dotes on his granny!
Darcy and Logan's book is an exciting tale that is an enemies to lovers story, he wants to build on his land and Darcy is afraid that it will change the way of life in the village forever. They are both very passionate about their cause, so much that that passion overflows between and becomes a sizzling affair that neither were expecting.
The main characters were very well developed and had personalities that I both liked and connected easily to. I really loved their fire and flair for fighting for what they both wanted. The writing was good and so easy to get lost in. This book had so much drama, angst, fun and frolics and let's not forget about the romance it was so freaking hot!!! Some of the scenes were absolutely scorching. I'm so happy that Darcy finally found someone that she could love, trust and be her equal in everything.
An amazing read and thoroughly deserves 5 Big Shiny Stars!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment