Sunday 26 April 2020

Wild Wolf Mate (League of Gallize Shifters, #5)Wild Wolf Mate by Dianna Love
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wild Wolf Mate is a book I have been a long time wanting to read, ever since we first got introduced to Adrian and Mad Red his inner wolf he has intrigued me and I have often wondered if he would ever be allowed to get his HEA. His story is one of much sadness and of suffering at the cruel hands of the enemy.

Adrian is on the hunt for the killer of the brother of his late friend, and this is where Jaz comes in a the suspect he is looking for. Without giving away any spoilers they become involved in so much more than just a murder hunt as they embark on a mission to save lives while trying to find the proof that Jaz is innocent of all that she has been accused of.

I really loved the dynamics of this story, of how the author wove in dark hidden secrets that had almost ruined the lives of its characters, and of how they found a way to overcome all the hurt and abuse that they have lived with to find their own redemption. Now we are left with a few new questions that need answering and I cant wait to get those answered in the next book in this brilliant series.

Dianna Love has written another engaging story full of all the heat, drama and suspense that I have come to love from her books.



























View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment