Monday 15 June 2020

Bossy Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)Bossy Bastard by J.L. Perry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bossy Bastard is Ashton and Emma's story set in the Cocky Hero Club world. I myself have never read any of the original books from this series but I have read many stories by J.L. Perry. Firstly this story even though it is a contemporary romance it does cover subjects like eating disorders, attempted suicide and loss which could be a trigger warning to some readers, otherwise it's a fairly standard romance of boy meets girl, boy irritates girl, girl falls for boy until he does something stupid and then needs to redeem himself. The story does have some very funny moments that had me laughing so hard but it also had a few that had me totally in tears. I really liked the characters and the connection between them was very believable, following on with that the story had such a great plot line it made it such an easy book for me to read. Some great writing from this author and I will be sure to checkout more books from this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment