Monday 18 April 2016

Today, Tomorrow, Forever (Book 1)Today, Tomorrow, Forever by K.A. Duggsy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second story that I have read by this author and she never stops surprising me at how good her writing is.
K A Duggsy is a master of pure writing genius!!! You really must try her books to see for yourself.
Ive read a few similar stories of this genre but this one has so much more because it contains a little bit of everything from lust, love, hate, fear, romance and heartbreak .
Its a quick read and very fast paced but there is enough good quality story to make you feel that you're not missing out on anything because the plot has been really well thought out and the characters of Enola, Carey and James are written that you can really get a feel of their emotions as the story plays out.
I was kept on the edge of my seat all through this book and I never once thought it would end the way that it did, it was so very unexpected and I was taken a little by surprise, I will be delving into the next book of the series asap as I need to know how this story will come to a conclusion.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment