Monday 1 August 2016


5 STAR REVIEW

THE SUMMER GAMES OUT OF BOUNDS BY R S GREY

This book is one crazy read but not in a bad way I mean crazy good!

The characters Erik and Brie are both hard headed and stubborn and due to a misunderstanding when they first meet they declare war and go all out to make life difficult for each other, but as they pull pranks on one another and try to get the upper hand and be the one in control of their Coach and student relationship they can't help but feel the chemistry between them that starts them on a path of hurt jealousy and love.
I absolutely loved this book because it is so funny it had me laughing out loud and so erotic with very well written sex scenes that left me panting for breath and I also have a thing for enemies to lovers so it ticked all of the boxes for me.
At times the bickering and will they won't they scenario drove me nuts but it kept me reading and wanting them to get their act together and just get it on!!.
One of my favourite reads this year I can't wait to read more from this brilliant author.

No comments:

Post a Comment