Saturday 7 January 2017

The Bachelor Auction (The Bachelors of Arizona, #1)The Bachelor Auction by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first book to have read by this author and I really enjoyed it very much. It's theme was maybe a little predictable as its loosely based on a modern day version of the Cinderella fairytale but it was so well written and in such a way that it made me want to keep reading along.
The story is so light hearted and full of hope, and had so many funny moments that I never once thought that this book was just like so many others that I have read before, it has it's own unique style which is down to the clever style in which the author writes.
I felt that the characters were well connected and developed and I especially loved the twins and their hilarious banter and their scandalous behaviour was just a pure joy to read.
I cant wait to read more in the future from this very exciting and talented author.
A brilliant 5 stars!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment