Saturday 2 February 2019

The VowThe Vow by Laura Daleo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Vow was quite the enjoyable read as i'm not normally a YA reader, but once I started reading this book I was hooked. The story is very drama filled with Claire Matthews on a quest to find her missing brother JJ and the murderer of both of her parents. Claire is a strong headed girl that gets herself in to a lot trouble, having been warned by Detective Reynolds who is leading the case investigation to stop meddling. She comes close to loosing her own life a few times through not listening to others but she always seems to manage to keep on doing what she does best, and that is not let herself give up and fall apart. I really liked the fast pace of the story and even though it becomes clear, (well it did to me) what has happened and who is behind it all from about halfway into the story it was still a riveting read. A great adventure into a world of where humans and vampires co-exist.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment