Tuesday 25 June 2019

Hurricane HeartsHurricane Hearts by Nina Levine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was unputdownable!!!!
It's been quite a while since i've read such a heart wrenching story like this, that the writing was just so good that it swept me away and almost drowned me in the sea of hurt, pain and suffering that Winter and Birdie put each other through, that after all that plays out between them I was still able to love both of their characters, and prayed for them to get their HEA is some major achievement. Nina has written such an amazing love story that will not only grip your heart in a vice and squeeze it hard, it will show you that two people that are meant to be together can overcome anything together.
Winter is such a great character, I just loved him for how he made me swoon from all the passion and love he had for Birdie, and for how determined he was that he just wouldn't give up on what his heart wanted. Birdie even though she is often far too stubborn for her own good at times, is still a woman that I could easily connect with so much so that I could feel everything she goes through, and my heart broke right along with hers.
This is a beautiful story of a deep unbreakable love that is now one of my favorites from this author!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment