Thursday 28 November 2019

The Princess Plan (A Royal Wedding, #1)The Princess Plan by Julia London
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Princess Plan was quite the enjoyable read. It is the kind of historical romance that I have come to love, with it having a strong and feisty heroine in the shape and form of Eliza Tricklebank, she is a most memorable character. She is a spinster that is old enough to not care about what anyone thinks of her, and with having a strong and willful mind, she often says exactly what she thinks to anyone. When she first comes face to face with Sebastian the Prince of Alucia, he has no idea that her willful mind and way of plain speaking will be his undoing and becomes the reason for his his attraction to her.
I really liked that the story had a good plot with plenty of romance and intrigue, but also that it has a sub plot of a murder that together they try to solve. The story kept me interested and I really like the author's style of writing as it was easy to follow.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment