Wednesday 12 February 2020


 
Doctor James Tanner is gorgeous, successful and decisively single.
He’s also a widower with a broken heart.
When he meets a beautiful woman on a fateful night out, their chemistry shocks him to the core.
 
Harper Hayes is irresistible. 
With her pink-tipped hair and tantalizing smile, she makes him forget all his pain.
 
One night together won’t hurt, will it? 
One night to get her out of his system. 
Then he’ll leave in the morning without a backward glance.
 
But actions have consequences, and this one will change their lives forever.
And when Harper sees those two little lines she knows exactly what that means.
Now she just needs to find her baby’s father.
 
What a shame she doesn’t even know his name…
 
 
BUY LINKS
 
 

AMAZON UNIVERSAL LINK: http://mybook.to/BabyImYours

 
BEGIN THE SERIES WITH LET ME BURN (Angel Sands Book 1) for FREE in KU: mybook.to/LetMeBurn
 



Baby I'm Yours (Angel Sands #5)Baby I'm Yours by Carrie Elks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Baby I'm Yours has just shot straight to #1 as my favourite book in this amazing series!
I just didn't think that Carrie Elks could write anything better than the previous four books set in Angel Sands but James and Harper's story just totally blew the others all away. This book is the most emotionally heart wrenching story full of loss and shattered dreams, but it's also a story about learning that life goes on and that life is meant for living.
After James and Harper's night together sets them both on a path that neither of them realised that they both wanted, you get the beginnings of a romantic love story that had me rooting for them to find their HEA. It's simply a slow burn kind of friends with benefits at the start that quickly turns into something a lot more, with both trying to figure out each others feelings.
I loved all the drama, I loved all the will they won't they and I totally fell in love with James, the broken hero who was waiting for his slightly less broken heroine to find him and mend his broken heart.
This was a bit of a tearjerker, with some exceptional storytelling. I LOVED THIS BOOK!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment