Monday 9 March 2020

My Valdez Valentine (Odds-Are-Good, #4)My Valdez Valentine by Katy Regnery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My Valdez Valentine (Odds-Are-Good, #4) is the first book that I have read in this series and I can say that I did really enjoyed it. It's a bit of a cheesefest romance, what with the heroine being a hot shot lawyer called Addy and the hero is a sexy helicopter pilot called Gideon. Addy hires Gideon to help her to try and find her brother Elliot who is lost in the wilderness of Alaska after receiving a call from him saying that he needed her help. Their attraction is totally instant and it doesn't take them long to act upon it. The real saving grace of the story is that it does have an emotional side to it that saves it from being a full on fondue full of warm yummy cheese. It's a little predictable but it was enjoyable nonetheless due to I liked the characters and the writing was good and made the book an easy and quick story to read. I have read a few books by this author before and have always enjoyed them as much I did this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment