Thursday 7 January 2021

Bound by Forever (True Immortality, #3)Bound by Forever by S. Young
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really have enjoyed this series as the stories have been really interesting and the characters I've easily related to but as the series goes on I find that it's always the same old push and pull between the characters of each story. I also really felt that this one was a little too lacking in the romance department and I didn't really like how their story was left open ended, like their love story wasn't complete at the end of the book yes I know other characters appear from previous books but this one just didn't feel like it was a completed story. This books redeeming feature is the background story which was really good I just wish that the main characters love story were more of feature in it.
3.5 Stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment