Tuesday 24 November 2015

SackedSacked by Tabatha Vargo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book by Tabatha Vargo that i've read and it wont be the last! The story is so full of emotions that it make me laugh cry and scream out loud all at once. I loved the idea behind the story of bringing two old friends back together before it's too late for it to ever happen. Both the main characters of Sawyer and Gretchen were well developed and very believable with the pain and emotions they both went through even though I wanted to slap Sawyer at times for being an asshole dirt bag, and I just kept willing Gretchen to tell him the truth to stop him and save him from his own assholeishness. Great story even though I was in floods of tears towards the end. Well worthy of my 5 stars!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment