Tuesday 12 July 2016


5 STAR REVIEW



Wow what a book!!!

This is the very first time that i've ever read a M/F/M story and as a newbie to this genre I was totally blown away by it. I have read a few books now by Jade West but this one is now a very firm favourite.

Its got everything you'd expect from a erotic romantic love story but with so very much more. The Sugar Daddies are Carl who's all business like, intimidating and straight talking and then there's Rick who is so laidback and carefree, together you get an explosive combination because of their very different personalities, I couldn't help be attracted to them both but I have to say that I was more drawn towards Carl as I like a man that is a little more dominating and he was so hot that I wanted to reach into the pages and grab him.

Katie is a dark horse that starts off as a very quiet and shy young woman that soon comes out of her shell with the help of her Sugar Daddies. She is a character you can easily like and connect with.

The sex scenes in this book are off the charts, they were raw rude and very dirty but they were well written so that you knew what was going on and who was putting what where. I laughed at some of them but also got all hot and bothered at the same time.

The book has a great background story that flowed throughout and an ending that I really liked, Jade has written another fantastic book and I can't wait to read more of her books in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment