Friday 15 July 2016



D.H Sidebottom you are an absolute bloody genius!!!!!

After reading Caged i've been dying to read this book to see where the story would take us, after the cliffy at the end of the first book I didn't know what to expect but I have never ever in all honesty read a book that had me literally chewing my nails off (and I really did) and it twisted my stomach into knots of anxiety and anticipation so bad that I had to keep reading it till I had finished it.

Its got so many different plots twists and turns running throughout the story and just when you think you know everything there is to know BAM another explosive revelation is thrown at you. There is a lot of violence and gore so be warned it's not for the faint hearted but beneath it all you will see reason and understanding for it. 

This book is so well written that you are taken along unawares into this gritty world of abuse and betrayal that you can't help get sucked into it head on and become so emotionally involved with the characters.

Loved it from start to finish. Totally worthy of 5 Stars and more!



No comments:

Post a Comment