Friday 12 August 2016



5 STAR REVIEW OF STARTING OVER BY ERIN CRISTOFOLI

I was absolutely shocked at how much I loved this story, please dont be fooled like I was by the cover of this book as I thought I was going to be reading a sweet romance but after reading the blurb I thought yeah this is my kinda book.
What I found between the pages is a hot sexy erotic romance that I couldn't put down once Id turned the first page. The characters of Kate and Ben have so much sexual chemistry going on between them that I quickly got so immersed into their love story, but as it played out I could tell that it wouldn't all be plain sailing for them to get their HEA.
I especially loved the scenes of Christmas time with Ben's family and the sleigh ride in the snow so very romantic that I could picture it all in my head and would never have been able to have resisted him.
I kinda hoped that the characters Liam and Jen would maybe hook up along the way as their paths crossed a few times throughout the book but would have just been a little something extra to add to an already great story.
Im so very grateful for Erin to have let me read her book and I hope to read more from this very talented author in the future.
A brilliant well deserved 5 Stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment