Tuesday 9 August 2016

Rich Man's Punishment - Bad Boy's Bargain Book 3

Get Book Here!

  Feel his wrath. Presenting Rich Man’s Punishment, Book 3 of the Sizzling Mafia Romance Serial, Bad Boy’s Bargain. Anika I’ve made a deal with the devil. Arrogant, domineering billionaire Kane Davros has offered to pay my father’s debts to a ruthless mob boss, but at a price. Become his submissive for six months, or allow the mob to destroy everything I love. Accepting his deal is the only way to keep my family alive. Unfortunately, Kane’s own connections to the Mafia make him the last person I should be tangled up with. One touch from him sets me on fire, but he’s also proven he’ll change the rules on a whim. I’ve signed his contract. He says he doesn’t want to break me, but what happens when I push too far? Kane In my world, power is everything, and a single act of weakness gets you killed. I’ve become a master at controlling everyone around me. The gorgeous feisty nurse Anika is no exception. I don’t want to break her, but she must pay for her disobedience. Because the men who want her father dead are even scarier than me, and the only way to save her is to own her completely. They say no one deals with a Davros and comes out unscathed. If she pushes too far, she’ll learn why. This is book 3 in an ongoing serial, books 1 and 2 are available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited. They are best read in order. Each installment has a cliffhanger. ***Beware, this installment contains elements some might consider dark. There is plenty of light kink, and a cliffhanger, but absolutely no cheating.

Rich Man's Punishment - Teaser 1 - v1

One-Click Books 1 & 2

BAD BOY'S BARGAIN series

Book 1: Rich Man's Price

Book 2: Rich Man's Property

Rich Man's Punishment - Teaser 3 - v1

 

Find Raven Here FACEBOOK | GOODREADS | AMAZON

 

No comments:

Post a Comment