Sunday 15 January 2017

His Confession (The Black Door Trilogy #1)




5 STAR REVIEW

                                              


I found myself so completely and utterly compelled to keep reading this book as it captivated me so easily, I don't know whether is was because of the thrill of where the storyline was leading or that the characters are so easy to connect with that I felt an empathy and a need to see if they will be able to get past all the obstacles in their way. Gabi and Darion are both very strong characters that I really liked and I found myself rooting for them at every turn. The club and the playlist for this book has some excellent tunes on it that have been added to my own playlist of hot and heavy songs to get down to.
I have previously read a few similar books with the same basic theme of a hot male club owner with dark secrets and a tormented past, some were good and some were not so good but this is a totally different take on that idea and a completely fresh approach and that is where the similarities between them end.
I was taken a little by surprise at the way the ending of the book happened, it was different to what I would have expected so I really need to get my hands on Her Confession the second book in this series to see what is in store for Gabi and Darion.
Absolutely loved this book and the writing was flawless it totally deserves 5 Stars!


Buy Links
Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/His-Confession-Black-Door-Trilogy/dp/1680584871
Amazon US https://www.amazon.com/His-Confession-Black-Door-Trilogy/dp/1680584871

No comments:

Post a Comment