Thursday 21 November 2019

OutmatchedOutmatched by Kristen Callihan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Outmatched was such a pleasure to read. It had all the making of a great slow burn romance, with it's sassy upper class heroine that falls for a rough around the edges ex boxer, to it's great background plot, it kept me captivated throughout as they began to fall in love. Parker and Rhys had such great chemistry, I loved the banter that they shared and the heat that quickly builds between them, turns this story into one sexy and hot affair.

I really enjoyed this collaboration between these two amazingly talented authors. The writing was very good and it flowed so well. It kept me wanting to keep reading as they characters were so engaging, it was such a really quirky and funny romance story that it was hard to put down and not read it all in one go. Wonderfully romantic storytelling at its best!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment