Tuesday 12 March 2019

Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)Hold On by Samantha Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Having previously read Play On, I was really excited to read more about Autumn O'Dea, Killian's younger sister. Her character had already come across to me as a woman with a beautiful heart and a caring and loveable personality. Here in Hang On, Autumn really comes into her own and shines like the little star I just knew that she would be, as she really gets to show her true self. She is not only a very sassy and sexy woman, she shows that even though she is beautiful, she is also smart and wont let anyone take advantage of her ever again. After Autumn left Glasgow and arrives in Montana, she knows that she needs to decide what to do with her life after leaving behind yet another disastrous relationship, men are totally off the cards for her until she collides with Grayson King on the ski slopes. Gray I fell in love with right from the start, he is the kind of man a girl can only dream about. On first meeting her he falls head over heels for Autumn and can't stay away from her. His persistence to woo her is not only romantic, he really goes all out to get to know her and helps her to decide what path she needs to follow to find the happiness she craves. As she is a heart on her sleeves kind of girl I felt how brave she was to let Gray in after being used and hurt so badly before by others that took advantage of her sweet nature. This was such a beautiful, pull at your heartstrings kind of romance, that I actually felt all of the emotions as the characters go through them. I cannot tell you how much I loved this book and even though it's only a novella it's packed full of moments that will either have you laughing out loud or swooning at how romantic a story this is, and on a scale of one to sizzle it's a super sexy hot one. Yet another wonderful story from Samantha Young.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment