Tuesday 12 March 2019

Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)Nothing Without You by Monica Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nothing Without You is my first book to have read by this author, and I was really impressed with how great her writing is, I only wish i'd read more books by Monica before now. I absolutely love a second chance romance and this is totally up there with some of my favorites. I found that even though this is only a novella I was given enough information to get to really like Maisy and Tucker's characters, and I really got to understand their connection with each other very well, I never once felt like anything was missing from their backstory by not having a longer build up to their HEA. This was a really great read that I enjoyed very much. It's sweet, it's funny, it's a bit angsty but most of all it's a hot romance that I just couldn't put down. Some really great writing that made for a very enjoyable afternoons reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment