Sunday 14 April 2019

My Life in ShamblesMy Life in Shambles by Karina Halle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's been awhile since i've read such an emotional story and going into this book I just knew that Karina wouldn't disappoint me, she has such a way of writing stories with so much heart, emotion and depth. My Life In Shambles is such a bittersweet heart wrenching story, it made me laugh, it made me cry and I think that I fell a little in love with Padraig.
Without giving spoilers away it's a little hard to review this book but be assured that this story will not only please the romance lover in you it will get you to open up a reservoir of emotions and thoughts. You really get to feel a deep sense of love, loss and hope, and to realise that life is short so make the most of it no matter what.
The storytelling and description of Ireland was just perfect, you could almost imagine yourself being there and the way that the characters of Valerie and Padraig were written with so much fire in their personalities and passion that burns between them, you find yourself become so connected to them, that you get so utterly lost in the flow of their love story. This is such a wonderful story which will stay with me for a long time to come. I absolutely loved this book from beginning to end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment