Sunday 14 April 2019

Rumble (World Class Wrestling #2)Rumble by Jacob Chance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rumble is my first book to have read by this author as I don't often get to read sports romances, but I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed this story about World Class Wrestlers. Ronnie is at the top of her game with an overprotective brother always getting in her way. Wyatt is an up and coming star when they first meet. When after two years go by of them dancing around each other, they are suddenly thrown a bone and take the chance that they have both been secretly hoping for.

I really liked both of the characters Ronnie and Wyatt, my only complaint is I did get a bit annoyed by Ronnie, that how a strong career minded woman could be so afraid of what her brother Jesse thought, that she would jeopardize her own happiness for all that time just because he warned both herself and Wyatt to stay nothing more than friends. I understand men have the Bro code of keeping away from your friends little sister but I just didnt get why Ronnie would take what Jesse says as though it's the law for so long, but having said that I did still enjoy their story and felt it was very well written with plenty of knowledge of the wrestling world to keep the story as realistic as it could be.

There is plenty of drama in this book as well as hot sex and brilliant fight scenes. If you love a sports romance i'm pretty sure that this book would be something that you would enjoy.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment