Tuesday 9 July 2019

My Fair Viscount (The Scandal Sheet, #4)My Fair Viscount by Jess Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is another great read from Jess Michaels, this novella features David Shaw and Miss Rose Higgins in a rather exciting rags to riches story. The telling of this story was very good and the story was most certainly very entertaining to read. The characters had a good connection with each other and I loved how we got to see a few older characters from the 1797 club series appear for a brief moment within the story. My only reason not to give this book 5 Stars is that I would have loved more of the back story for both of Rose and David, and maybe that's not possible for a story of this length but I felt that this book would have been so much better at being a full length novel as it left me wanting to find out more of what both of the lead characters had endured in their lives, other than that I really did love the idea behind their love story and so maybe it's just the fact that Jess's writing is alway so good that I find myself always wanting more from this author!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment