Sunday 14 July 2019

One Night of Temptation (Wicked Dukes Club #6)One Night of Temptation by Darcy Burke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a delightful story with plenty of angst, a little danger and plenty of romance to satisfy any reader that loves this genre. This is my first time reading a story by Darcy Burke and I must say that I was really impressed by her ability to tell a story that not only captives your imagination, it gives you all the thrills and excitement you crave from this kind of story. The plot was most interesting to me as it was something i'd never come across before in historical romance, a rich young lady that falls in love with a rector was a refreshing change to the usual hero of being a Duke or a Rake.
Penelope and Hugh had such great chemistry between them that it made them so believable as a couple, and to fall in love so fast with each other. I really liked both of their characters and they way they found each other was such an exciting twist in the story.
This was a whirlwind romance story that I enjoyed very much and will definitely be reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment