Friday 15 May 2020



Devastation by AJ Alexander

AMAZON | GOODREADS

Series: La Famiglia; Book 2
Genre: Mafia Romance

Follow the Author


AMAZON | BOOKBUB | FACEBOOK | READER GROUP | GOODREADS | INSTAGRAM | NEWSLETTER | WEBSITE


dev·as·ta·tion
/ˌdevəˈstāSH(ə)n/

noun
1. great destruction or damage.
2. severe and overwhelming shock or grief.

Being the next head of La Famiglia strikes fear in everyone around me - except Penelope Star.


She's worked her way beneath my hard-as-nails exterior and now, one look from her sends my carefully constructed walls crumbling to the ground. If we're not careful, our secret will be my undoing.


When she's taken, I learn the true meaning of the word devastation. I will cleanse the city of sin one by one to defend La Famiglia, but to protect her ... I'll burn it all to ash.




Catch up on the series!


Desolation; Book 1 | AMAZON | GOODREADS


Destruction
Book 3 | Available 05.28.20 | PREORDER | GOODREADS




No comments:

Post a Comment