Wednesday 18 May 2016

CagedCaged by D H Sidebottom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book that I have read by DH Sidebottom but after hearing so many friends say how good her books were I just had to see for myself and OMG why didn't I listen to them and read her books before now!!

This story although dark, eerie and sexually mind blowing it's also heart wrenching and very emotionally charged.

The characters of Kloe and Anderson are victims of abuse in it's many different forms and they both play outside the lines of normal to help them survive what they went through by their abusers.

Anderson is a harsh nasty and aggressive man because of the life he has led but also has a caring side he doesn't want to come to the surface and often throws back at Kloe everything she tries to give to him. Kloe is a little naive that she can help Anderson come to terms with himself and with what happened to him by just caring for him and giving him support because physically he has healed but mentally the scars are never going to go away and he can't let her in.

We find out that there is more going on than you first think as the story progresses with lots of shock moments and revelations about the abuse they have suffered.

I have got to read Chained the next book in this series because the end of this story had me screaming for me more!!!

Absolutely brilliant story written so well that you can't stop reading this till you have finished it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment