Tuesday 27 August 2019

War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2)War of Hearts by Nina Levine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars!
After the very long wait for this book to be released, the anticipation was at an all time high, I so love Nina's storytelling normally, and I so hate saying this but it just didn't live up to the expectations I had. Yes I liked it as far as a MC romance goes but after recently reading Winter and Birdies story in Hurricane Hearts I felt there were a few too many similar things going on, not necessarily the same but with elements of the same kind of theme. It was a bit unimaginative and after waiting so long it was kind of a disappointment, I don't know maybe if i'd never read the previous book in this series I wouldn't have felt this way.
As always with this author the writing was good and it flowed well, it's just it's plotline and content that left me wanting this book to be so much more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment