Saturday 2 January 2016

Deceive (Declan Reede: The Untold Story, #2)Deceive by Michelle Irwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

* I was given an arc for an honest review*
Deceive continues the story of Declan Reede V8 driver and all round lovable rogue trying to prove that he's an ex ladies man and with him giving it his all to prove his love for Alyssa and their daughter Phebe.
As hard as Declan tries to keep on the straight and narrow fate cant help but get in his way and make life difficult for him.
I can't help but love Declan's character even for all he has done I really do believe he wants to change and Michelle Irwin really has given him an hard time in this story.
I really can't wait to read what happens next in this fantastic series, I have a few suppositions of what is going on so I need some answers now!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment