Wednesday 20 January 2016

First Touch (First and Last, #1)First Touch by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

* I was given an Arc from Netgalley for an honest review*

First book that i've ever read by Laurelin Paige and now i'm hooked and reeled in.
This book at times didn't make real sense to me but something about it, maybe it's the darkness that draws you into it kept me reading.
Reeve and Emily are very complex characters and during reading they drove me nuts with all bickering that goes on between them which is in fact strange as Emily really is supposed to want and need to submit to him in all things. I also read this book not realising that this is a two book series so as I approached the end I was like WTF just happened!! Massive cliffhanger and a emotional fallout that's what but on the whole I did enjoy this book but now i'm left in agony waiting to see what happens next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment