Tuesday 12 January 2016

Six (Company of Sinners MC #2)Six by Lissa Jay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book blew me away the sex scenes between Chloe and Six were so hot they nearly melted my kindle!!
The book goes back to the start of what was happening between the two rival biker gangs and gives an insight of what happened to Cain and Melody while also focusing on Six and his obsession with dancer Nina/Chloe. I love Six's caring side (even though he tries to be all big and bad) which always wins out but also nearly costs him dearly as he pushes Chloe away for her own safety but he doesn't always get things right, but you do understand his reasons for doing it.
Chloe drove me nuts trying to turn her feelings on and off for Six I just wanted to scream at her, he wants you woman stop being a total b*tch! But I do love a good story where they have to fight for their love and this book did not disappoint me.
Lissa Jay has created a great series and i cant wait to read what comes next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment