Wednesday 6 April 2016

One with You (Crossfire, #5)One with You by Sylvia Day
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book because I didn't think that there would be anything more to be revealed that we didn't already know about but this final instalment was crammed full of surprises and shocker moments. After reading this I can honestly say that it made me remember why I fell in love with Gideon Cross even if the previous book Captivated By You was a little bit of a let down due to lacking in actual story.
Gideon is as always the alpha male with a controlling nature but a man so caring and dreamy, always putting those he loves first to protect them. Eva is the blonde bombshell who has him wrapped around her finger and makes him open his heart and mind to her.
My only hope now is that someday we could possibly see a novella as a look at what happens to Gideon and Eva in their future because I think it's been left a little uncertain where life will take them at the end of the book but I still liked the way all the other situations were dealt with and drawn to a conclusion.
I'm going to miss this series and feel a little sad that it's now at an end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment