Thursday 21 April 2016

The Worst of MeThe Worst of Me by Lisa J. Hobman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is an absolutely fantastic book!

I'm a big supporter of Lisa J Hobman as I know that if I pick up one of her books I'm in for a great read and The Worst of Me was by no means any different.
I'm a massive fan of enemies to lovers stories and this has got to be one of my all time favourites, both characters were very headstrong and stubborn in their own way and Cat especially with her sarcastic viper tongue, she had me wanting to slap her silly but that's what makes her so much more interesting and it gave her room to grow into the caring women she later reveals herself to really be, her actions do seem quite harsh but she is just trying to protect all that she holds dear.
Nick Dacre he is certainly a character I grew to love, I want my very own Rock God that looks and sounds just like him, !!Move over Adam Levine!! Nick is a man of many talents and is so much more than just your average one dimensional rocker, he shows that underneath all the fame and fortune he is just a lonely man wanting the same as everyone else to be loved for himself and not for what and who he is.
So much fire and passion has gone into the writing of this story because you can tell by how the author loves to describe her characters and the places where the story is set, from all the fine detail of the surrounding scenery to the emotional impact of the actions that the characters go through.
It's always a pleasure to read one of Lisa's stories she just gets better with every book she writes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment