Friday 29 April 2016

The Junkyard BoysThe Junkyard Boys by S.H. Richardson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What an absolutely brilliant book, ya'll need to read this!!!

I read this book not really knowing what to expect but OMG I couldn't put it down once I started reading it.
Range Reardon is so hard a character not to love right from the start when we first read about his horrible childhood (it tugged at my heartstrings) to how he grew up to be a the hard working loyal man and owner of the Junkyard all because of his friendship with Buck.
I love an alpha male and Range has that extra something special about his character, his all protective demina and his need to take control of every situation is so appealing that I want a RANGE of my own!!.
Clover I instantly liked and loved how her character grew as the story progressed from being a quiet sheltered girl into a full blooded hot woman who stood by the man she loved regardless of what others said or did to try and separate them.
The story is very fast paced and and had me shed a tear or two as we approached the end, I really hope that there will be more books to come as I need to know what happens to the other boys from the Junkyard.
Brilliant first book from this author a most enjoyable read.
.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment