Sunday 2 October 2016



5 STAR REVIEW
As a fan of Samantha Fontien's other stories I knew that this book wouldnt disappoint me in any way. It was full of the usual suspenseful thrills with a great storyline that I have come to expect from her brilliantly edgy way of writing.
I adore the way each chapter is named with a song that is relevant to that part of the story, Samantha you have some great taste in music and chapter 2's title is my favourite song ever which made me very happy to see.
I loved the idea behind the story of Annabelle being a normal working woman with a successful business by day but by night she has a pseudonym that is something else entirely. She is a tough hard working independent young woman.
I really got drawn into the story and like how the twists in the plotline played out, from the emotional scenes with Len and Kitty to the planning of getting revenge on those that crossed the line and to her finding love in a way she never thought possible.
Im really hoping that maybe we will see more from these characters in future books as I would love to see them working together as a team.
Loved it Loved it Loved it!
A brilliant 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment