Tuesday 25 October 2016


NEW RELEASE 

DEEPEST DESIRES OF A WICKED DUKE

5 STAR REVIEW



This is my first encounter with a story by Sharon Page and I was more than a little shocked at what was contained within this book!
From the description I knew it would contain some very hot sex scenes, it's pure erotica and a lot more than your average historical romance so please be warned if this is not your thing!! but that's not what shocked me, oh no, what I wasnt expecting between the covers was that this is also a suspenseful murder mystery full of angst and surprises.
It did kinda remind me of the Agatha Christie story And Then There Were None but it really didn't spoil it for me as so many other side plotlines were happening to the characters throughout the book.
It was well written and kept me interested from the very first page and kept me guessing until almost the end where I had by then figured out the murderer.
I really liked the story from the motivation of the Duke of Sinclair to rescue Pippa and make amends to the act of revenge that was played out on the secluded Island.
This book kept me awake long into the night as I couldn't put it down once I started reading it. A brilliant 5 Stars for this exciting and thrilling read. 

BUY LINKS
Amazon US
https://www.amazon.com/Deepest-Desires-Wicked-Duke-Dukes-ebook/dp/B01BAZRR72
Amazon UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Deepest-Desires-Wicked-Duke-Dukes-ebook/dp/B01BAZRR72


No comments:

Post a Comment