Monday 17 October 2016


5 STAR REVIEW

This is my first book by K. Bromberg and I was blown away by her captivating style of writing. I was mentally worn out by the end of this book from all the emotions that the characters went through as the story moved along at a fast pace and kept me wanting to keep reading until id finished it.
I totally love a man that is broken and needs a woman who on some level of her own is just as emotionally damaged but is strong enough that she can help to fix him and make him whole again, Zander and Getty fit into that mould like no other that I have read in quite a long time.
This is almost a enemies to lovers kinda story when they first meet as neither wants to be around the other which I very much enjoy reading as it adds to the build up of tension between the characters and always ends up with a very intense storyline.
As they get to know each other the fire and passion that burns between them becomes so intoxicating that it left me with my pulse racing and my heart full of hope for them to be each others saviour from their dark and traumatic pasts.
I absolutely loved their story and will be sure to read more from this brilliant author.
5 Amazing Stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment