Thursday 20 October 2016


Miracle on 5th Avenue is out in the UK today! US readers have to wait a few more weeks (it’s out November 29th, but it’s up for pre-order).
Amazon UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/184845502X
Amazon US Preorder
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0373789343
My Review 5 Stars!
This is the first book that I have read by Sarah Morgan and what a first book to start on my journey with her!!!
I love a good romantic Christmas story and this sure didnt disappoint me at all, the writing was so good and so imaginative I could almost feel myself there with the characters, from feeling all the emotions that the characters went through to literally smelling the food as Eva prepared and cooked it in Lucas's kitchen. The setting was genious of them being trapped together in his apartment because of the snowstorm adding a lovely romantic touch.
Eva Jordan is a wonderful character that was hard to not like and I connected to her so easily, she see's the good in everything while hiding her own emotions from everyone, she melted my heart with her sweet and cheery outlook of the world.
Lucas Blade's character is a torn and tormented soul that you just know needs a good woman to help him find himself again and show him just how good love can be. He was a little frustrating at times with his pessimistic way of thinking but as a crime writer I suppose you would get to have that way of looking at things.
Eva and Lucas are poles apart in everything that they believe in but together their opposites attract and they cant help feeling something happening between them no matter how much they try to fight against it. They both bring out the best in each other and come to reach out and reveal their true selves and show the pain they are going through.
I was an emotional mess buy the time I had finished reading this book, it was beautiful, magical but also heartbreaking all wrapped up in a pretty Christmas bow.
Wonderful storytelling by a very talented author, I cant wait to read many more books from Sarah Morgan.
A brilliant 5 Stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment