Friday 11 March 2016

Decipher (Declan Reede: The Untold Story, #3)Decipher by Michelle Irwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Declan Reede does it again! No matter what this bad mouthed, ex drinking and ex womanizing bad boy does I just can't help but love his character.
However hard he tries to do this right thing and maybe it's for his own selfish reasons things always seem to blow up in his face and he gets some kind of punishment and pays harshly for it.
I understand that he has penance to do for his crazy past life but Michelle Irwin doesn't make his pathway to his HEA easy on him.
Im very much looking forward to the last book in this series to see what the future holds for Declan, whether there will be more heart break or happiness this book series has had me gripped and left me waiting and wanting eagerly for the next book to be released. Michelle's writing just gets better and better with every book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment