Saturday 5 March 2016

Raw and Dirty (Bad Boys MC Trilogy, #1)Raw and Dirty by Violet Blaze
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

* I received an Arc from Netgalley for an honest review*
Clare's Mad About Books

The story of Lyric daughter of the town Mayor and all round good girl and Royal President of the Alpha Wolves biker club all mean and moody ex-British bad boy was a good MC read for me as they are not normally my book of choice but I enjoyed the interaction between these two characters.
They are both from different worlds but thrown together when Lyric as the Deputy Mayor has to try and get Royal and his biker brothers to sign paperwork to support the city that will help her father get reelected.
Their attraction is hot and the sex scenes are awesome my only criticism really was the nickname Royal gives Lyric of "Pint size" started to get on my nerves a little after reading it so many times throughout the story.
I liked the story enough to want to read the next book in this series and will be looking out for it to be released in the near future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment