Friday 11 March 2016

In the Kingdom's Name (Guardian of Scotland, #2)In the Kingdom's Name by Amy Jarecki
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was an absolutely stunning book, I was gripped from the start. The setting and action that took place was enthralling. I didn't read the first book in this series but it didn't spoil the story for me at all I could understand perfectly where who and what was happening from the catch up at the start of the book.
William and Eva share an intense passion an will driving them to be together but history can't be changed so I expected the ending to be as it should.
Lots of historical detail in this well written and moving novel and an interesting look at life during this time period.
Can't wait to read more from this talented author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment