Thursday 24 March 2016

Fate and Forever (A Pound of Flesh, #2.5)Fate and Forever by Sophie Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a lovely little novella with a catch up with a few of the main characters from this book series, starting with Max and Grace before moving on to the ups and downs of the newlyweds Carter and Kat.

Carter is proud of his Peaches and loves her dearly until she drops a bombshell on him and not knowing how to deal with it he behaves very badly.
Interesting advise is given to him from Riley making Carter see sense, which is a great lead on to the next book to come.

It was a little bit predictable but it really didn't spoil the story as I have really enjoyed reading this, especially with a great ending thrown in to wrap it up so nicely.

Sophie Jackson never disappoints with her writing always being so flawless she is now one of my favourite authors.

*I received an ARC from Netgalley for an honest review *

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment