Tuesday 1 March 2016

Indigo NightsIndigo Nights by Louise Bay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

* I received an Arc from Netgalley for an honest review*
Clare's Mad About Books

I absolutely loved this book, what more could you want than a hot man who loves a woman that eats cake!!!
From the moment I picked up my kindle I was blown away by the chemistry between Dylan "Mr 8a" hot sexy businessman and Beth goddess of all things sweet and sugary goodness.
Beth is described to be 50's style glamorous with long black hair putting me in mind of a mixture of Dita Von Teese and cooking icon Nigella Lawson.
Exciting read with some very hot sexy moments, Louise Bay's writing is so magical that she knows how to draw you into a story and make you want it never to end.
This book is so good I would quite happily read it over again and still want more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment