Monday 7 March 2016

Havoc (Storm MC #8)Havoc by Nina Levine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Clare's Mad About Books

What an absolutely fantastic book, from the best MC author I've ever read.
Nina Levine just knows how to write about alpha male bad boy bikers without it becoming repetitive and boring, each and every book in this series has a new and exciting back story while including characters from past books so it feels so easy to get into each new story and catch up with old friends.

It's a gritty dark world that Havoc lives in and he is a very hard man to get close to but I loved how Carla broke down his walls and shows him that he can trust in her.

They have so much chemistry going on during the story that I thought I'd need to take a cold shower myself after reading the hot sex scenes, they were smoking!

I really loved Havoc and Carla's story its got to be one of the best books I've read this year so far, if you love MC books you will adore this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment