Monday 27 June 2016





5 STAR REVIEW

After reading the first book in this series I didn't think that KA Duggsy would be able to write something that could live up to my expectations of where the story would take us but boy was I so very wrong!

Book one Advance told us mostly about Faith's background story where as this book focuses mainly on Kye and gives you an insight of the workings of his mind and his feelings and emotions for Faith and his strong loyalty to his team of men under his command. I also liked that we got to know more about Trask, Saunders, Cal and the other members of Kye's team with them playing a larger role in this book.

There are a lot of very powerful and emotional scenes as the story plays out and I found myself aghast on more than one occasion as they were so well written and thought out that I was stunned by what I was reading but on the flipside there are also some very funny scenes that had me laughing out loud as I read about the banter between Kye and his men and the pranks they play on each other.

The relationship between Faith and Kye and their stubbornness with each other almost drove me insane but that's what makes them so interesting and gives life to their characters, I love a female lead with a mind of her own that won't willingly bend to a man's will and Faith was no exception she was so strong and determined to survive after the life she had led and wouldn't go down without a fight.

I absolutely adore this series, KA Duggsy is a master at writing this genre as each book gets better and better, she has created a world that you really could believe exists. Outstanding storytelling is what I have now come to expect from her.



No comments:

Post a Comment