Friday 17 June 2016



Wow I was blow away! 5 Brilliant stars.

This is the first book that I have read by Jay and I think that I picked an absolute gem to start with because I now know what I've been missing out on.

Avett and Quaid are a matched made in hell, he's a high powered Attorney and she a misguided young woman who keeps finding herself on a path of destruction and the wrong side of the law but they have such chemistry between them that you can't help but see the sparks fly off the pages as they fight a battle of wills and attraction.

Both of them have a back story that explains some of they character and helps you to relate to them both in their own way and made me love them even more.

Jay has written an exciting story that starts off steady paced but as it picks up speed it leaves you breathless and wanting more, I couldn't put this book down once I started it but as life gets in the way I was yearning to get back to it every chance I got.

I cant wait to get stuck in to more books from this very talented author.

No comments:

Post a Comment