Wednesday 10 February 2016

Advance (Advance Industries, #1)Advance by K.A. Duggsy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

* I was given an Arc for an honest review*
Clare's Mad About Books

I dont normally read Dystopian/Sci-Fi/Fantasy romance as this is what genres I think this book would fall under but I was so pleasantly surprised right from the first page that I couldn't stop reading this book.
Faith is a character you really get to feel for and pity for all the heartbreak pain and suffering she has endured at the hands of Advance Industries. She has been used and abused for all of her life and you really want to help her fight for her liberation and freedom. So many lies have been planted into her mind that she doesn't know who she can trust not to hurt her anymore.
Kye is a man on a mission with his force of trained men to help Faith find the truth and protect the woman he loves. His character has a hard exterior but with a loyal and gentle heart which he shows many times during the story.
This story takes you on an exciting ride with plot twists and turns throughout and with such an epic ending that I so much want to read what happens next!
So good that 5 stars doesn't come close to what I would give it if I could.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment